The Vision Grills Accessory Bundle includes an Electric Starter for quick and even ignition of charcoal.
Starting the Grill
- Step 1: Remove primary cooking grate.
- Step 2: Place electric start in fire bowl.
- Step 3: Fill interior fire bowl with desired amount of charcoal on top of the electric starter.
- Step 4: Plug in electric starter.
- Step 5: When bottom charcoal has white ash edges and licking flames; unplug electric starter.
- Step 6: Place electric starter in an inaccessible area to avoid accidental burn, risk of fire.
ELECTRIC STARTER WILL ACHIEVE EXTREMELY HIGH TEMPERATURES.