Professional C-Series Kamado Grill
The Vision Grills Professional C-Series has re-set the bar for design and innovation with its separate calibrated control systems for both smoking & grilling. Located on both the top vent & in the bottom Pro Zone™, the Professional C-Series has built-in charcoal smoker & grilling control knobs to give you ultimate control throughout the entire temperature spectrum — from the low slow-smoking temperatures all the way up through the blazing heat horsepower needed for grilling and searing. Bottom line: if you’re a bit of a control freak when it comes to smoking, or if you simply want a nearly effortless way to achieve grilling perfection, only the Professional C-Series will do.
Vision Grills offers high-quality Kamado Grill construction, rock-solid warranties, and U.S.-based customer service.
Professional C-Series Kamado Grill Features…
- Color: Glossy Charcoal Grey
- Construction: Heavy duty ceramic exterior body and fire bowl
- 2-Tiered Cooking Grates (sq. in.): 604 square inch stainless steel dual flip grates with handles for easy addition of charcoal and smoking wood chunks
- Grill/Smoker Fuel Type: Charcoal – lump charcoal always recommended
- Heat Thermometer: Integrated easy-to-read thermometer with cooking temperature zones
- Bottom Draft Vent: Patented ProZone™ includes Electric Starter Port for quick lighting, dedicated Smoking and Grilling Knobs for precise control, and Removable Ash Drawer for easy clean up.
- Top Draft Vent: Includes smoker knob and calibrated windmill draft vent in cast iron
- Cooking Space: 18 7/8″ diameter of bottom grate and 18 1/8″ diameter of top grate
- Cover: Heavy duty UV-protected cape style vinyl cover with easy Velcro closure and Vision Grills branding
- Electric Starter: Starter slides directly into our ProZone™ starter port for effortless charcoal lighting
- Cooking Stone: 100% Natural Lava Stone for stone cooking pizzas or to create an indirect heating environment for smoking and baking
- Wheels: 4 high quality swivel casters, 2 locking casters
- Assembled Depth (in.): 28.8 in
- Assembled Height (in.): 47.0 in
- Assembled Width (in.): 22.5 in (52 in. with side shelves extended)
- Weight: 227 lbs (103 kgs): Heavy duty ceramic construction
- Assembly Required: 15-20 minutes (All assembly tools included)
- Manufacturer Warranty: Limited lifetime for all ceramic parts, five (5) years for all metal parts, 90-days for side shelves, temperature gauge, and bakelite tab and 1-year for cover. This Warranty is not transferable to subsequent owners
Features, specifications, and parts may vary by retailer