If you’re looking for an extremely versatile Kamado grill, then this grill is for you! This patent pending grill offers all the cooking versatility and expansive temperature range of our other grills, along with our innovative ProZone™. This eliminates the three biggest complaints of Kamado cooking: an electric starter port for lighting ease, calibrated cooking vents for superior temperature control, and a removable ash drawer for an effortless and mess-free cleanup.
Vision Grills offers high-quality Kamado Grill construction, rock-solid warranties, and U.S.-based customer service.
Professional S-Series Kamado Grill Features…
- Color: Glossy Charcoal Grey
- Construction: Heavy duty ceramic exterior body and fire bowl
- 2-Tiered Cooking Grates (sq. in.): 604 square inch stainless steel dual flip grates with handles for easy addition of charcoal and smoking wood chunks
- Grill/Smoker Fuel Type: Charcoal — lump charcoal always recommended
- Integrated Thermometer: Easy-to-read thermometer with cooking temperature zones
- Bottom Draft Vent: ProZone™ includes removable ash drawer, starter port and 2 calibrated bottom draft vent control knobs
- Top Draft Vent: Calibrated cast iron draft vent with Bakelite tab
- Cooking Space: 18 7/8″ diameter of bottom grate, 18 1/8″ top cooking grate
- Cover: Heavy duty branded vinyl cape style cover with easy velcro closure for easy on/off
- Wheels: 4 high quality swivel casters, 2 locking casters
- Assembled Depth (in.): 28.8 in
- Assembled Height (in.): 47.0 in
- Assembled Width (in.): 22.5 in (52 in. with side shelves extended)
- Weight: 227 lbs (103 kgs): Heavy duty ceramic construction
- Assembly Required: 15-20 minutes (All assembly tools included)
- Manufacturer Warranty: Limited lifetime for all ceramic parts, 5 years for all metal parts, 1 year for cover, thermometer and gaskets, 90 days for side shelves and bakelite tab. This warranty is not transferable to subsequent owners.
Features, specifications, and parts may vary by retailer